Pakeisti šrifto dydį

Naujos temos kūrimasAtsakymo rašymas Puslapis 11   [ 5 pranešimai(ų) ]
Autorius Žinutė
 Pranešimo tema: Lithuania was great
StandartinėParašytas: 2008.10.04 23:56 
Vartotojo avataras

We loved all our time there. Was it really a week ago we were on that lovely beach with all those enthusiastic people.
Yes - we coulld do that again - no problem!!!
We would really have liked to have spent much more time coaching.
Don't get me wrong but so many had it so neeeeeearly right - just little things would bring so many forward in leaps and bounds.
Some flyers were good at the tricks and some good at he precision and some at the interpretation of the music.
We found that the best way to improve both as a pair and as an individual was to concentrate on the dicpline of the precision figures - that way - you HAVE to do it!
Begin by practicing good infinities (a Figure eight on it's side) - an infinity is best started by flying alwayds to the right fist then ALWAYS downwards on the right and downwards on the left. Then, work out how to get in to the figure. Always call "IN" at the start of the figure and "OUT" at the end - even when you are practicing on your own - that way you can't cheat on yourself.
Choose a figure with sharp corners and practice PUSH turns rather than pull turns.
One of the best figures for individual or pairs to practice is the circle - make sure you mark where you start and finish again in the same place. Rember that when you walk forward or backward to maintain speed control that the judgbe does not move so the angle of perspective is different.

Thanks to all those who have entered our competition so far - such beautiful memories!
Closing date is the15th - it will a while before the winner is announced and all pictures will be published.

Thanks to our German friends - you guys were good!

We just wish that we had more time we had more kites to show you all and kites you could have tried - next time don't be so shy.

Don't anyone dare to come to England without telling us first!

Best wishes to all
~Allan and Marilyn
PS We have not done forums before - how do you get your picture on side there

Į viršų
 Aprašymas  

Pranešimo tema: Re: Lithuania was great
StandartinėParašytas: 2008.10.05 9:50 
Vartotojo avataras

Hi England,

this is me, Nerijus, one of two bravehearts, whos pair performance was so good, that there were no points to evaluate it properly.. :) (last pair). Anyway, I hope next time our skill level will be much higher.. :)

About image upload, you can use "upload attachment" section, which can be found under message creation window (this is where you type your message). Just click "Choose...", find your file, then click "add the file" and this is it...

Hope it helps,

Rgrds

Į viršų
 Aprašymas  

StandartinėParašytas: 2008.10.05 17:32 
Vartotojo avataras

Prikabintas failas:
Pair logo.JPG
Pair logo.JPG [ 13.92 KiB | Peržiūrėta 3886 kartus(ų) ]

Does this work with our picture?
I am just about to give up
I don't do fiddley and I don't do forums
~Allan

Prikabinti failai:
Pair logo.JPG
Pair logo.JPG [ 13.92 KiB | Peržiūrėta 3888 kartus(ų) ]
Į viršų
 Aprašymas  

StandartinėParašytas: 2008.10.05 17:41 
Site Admin
Vartotojo avataras

I suppose You wanted that as an avatar (a picture always visible next to Your posts), so I've done it for You (look at the left of Your posts, under Your name ;) ). Tell me if I got it wrong - I'll delete it.

This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Į viršų
 Aprašymas  

StandartinėParašytas: 2008.10.05 18:17 
Vartotojo avataras

Thanks for that Rokus
I just did another post but can't find it anywhere, so goodness knows where it has gone.

I was saying - and this reiterates my point - that I find it much easier for people to contact us through the web-site and I will reply or write to us directly if you already have our address.
No offence intended - just think of it as some old bloke getting confused!

Our replies can always be posted on after if people want to do that.
Best regards
~Allan

Į viršų
 Aprašymas  

Rodyti paskutinius pranešimus:  Rūšiuoti pagal  
Naujos temos kūrimasAtsakymo rašymas Puslapis 11   [ 5 pranešimai(ų) ]

Dabar prisijungę

Vartotojai naršantys šį forumą: Registruotų vartotojų nėra ir 2 svečių

Jūs negalite kurti naujų temų šiame forume
Jūs negalite atsakinėti į temas šiame forume
Jūs negalite redaguoti savo pranešimų šiame forume
Jūs negalite trinti savo pranešimų šiame forume